in this page I am going to explain some management guidelines in Hospital / Ward / Office, which may or may not be useful to Nurses.
I will update this page now and then, so do follow.
Pay of Staff Nurse (Tamil Nadu Government)
Deductions for Staff Nurse
What I do in First Shift Duty
Pay of Staff Nurse
Duty Pay:- 9300
Grade Pay:- 4450
Dearness Allowance:- 107% (As on 1.1.2015)
House Rent Allowance:- As Per City Type
City Compensatory Allowance:- As Per City
Medical Allowance:- 100
Washing Allowance:- 150 / 112
Ration Allowance:- 60
Nursing Allowance:- 500
House Rent Allowance
REVISED RATES OF HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE
City Compensatory Allowance
As per G.O. Ms No 234
First Shift Duties
This Duties will be performed by the First Shift Nurses who are all working in the Taluk Hospital, Non - Taluk Hospitals & Some Head Quarters Hospitals.
- Check the ward census
- Check the Unknown Cases
- Write the details of ward in the notice board including Male Female Census, no of DIL Cases, No IOD Getting,
- Check the Cleanliness of ward including Toilet, Ward Floor,(sweeping, Mopping, Lysol Cleaning, etc)
- In HMS Put the Diet for the day
- Check investigations carried out
- Get the result for the Investigation done previously
- Dues (Tablet & Injection) to be given
- If Admission comes check the admission type weather MLC / Non MLC.
- if Non MLC put admission in the nominal Register